The 3 MP full-HD IP camera combines the requirements of classic analogue CCTV cameras with the high performance, flexibility and IT security of a modern video-over-IP device.
Thanks to hybrid technology, this camera allows the upgrade of existing video installations to state-of-the-art IP systems. The camera CCMW3025 includes a back-focus adjustment algorithm that simplifies the setup of lens back-focus to ensure crisp video pictures day and night. Thanks to the H.264 and MJPEG triple streaming functionality and the state-of-the-art ONVIF compatibility, this camera can be easily integrated into 3rd party systems. The compact design and the available range of accessories is an ideal fit even for stylish environments.
Key features include :
- Simultaneous H.264 and MJPEG encoding
- Up to 3 MP resolution supporting full HD 1080p
- Hybrid video: CVBS: up to 480 TVL (PAL / NTSC switchable)
- Bidirectional monaural audio
- ONVIF protocol support (Streaming Profile S compliant)
- D/N with mechanical IR-cut filter
- Digital WDR functionality 57 dB
- Excellent low-light sensitivity
- Basic motion detection and tamper alarm
- Support SDXC up to 128 GB for local alarm recording (4 GB incl.)
- 4 user-definable privacy zones
- 12 V DC / 24 V AC and PoE power supply